Sometimes tooth decay, infection, and breakage happen and teeth need to be restored back to health.
Should your teeth ever require a restorative treatment, we will always discuss your options and recommend what we believe to be the most comfortable and least invasive treatment.
Common Procedures include:
- Fillings – the most common type of dental restoration.
- Crowns – are a tooth-shaped “cap” that is placed over a tooth to restore its shape and strength.
- Bridges – are false teeth that “bridge” the gap created by one or more missing teeth.
- Dentures – are a removable replacement for missing teeth and surrounding tissues.
Why should a damaged tooth be restored?
- To protect the part of the tooth that has become exposed by the decay or injury.
- It can prevent the loss of a tooth, since the damage may spread.
- Normal eating and chewing
- Restored teeth will improve the appearance of teeth and smile.